There are a few things we can’t live without this Summer. Here are some of the most important ones:
> Team lunches on the patio on a cool, sunny day
> Margarita Mondays, or Tuesday or, what the heck, Thursdays (usually, happy hour starts at 4pm)
> A Saturday spent at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk and it’s sandy beaches
> Sunscreen – lots of sunscreen… + a good book and an oversized floppy straw hat
> Soccer Sundays – if you know us a little you probably know, we are hooked on this team sport
> The 2016 Summer Olympics. We are excited, are you excited?
If your Summer is shaping up to be a busy one, here are a few Bebe au Lait goodies you won’t want to be without
Muslin Car Seat Covers:
Light weight and breathable, with a 360° elastic for a snug fit.
Wet and Dry Bags:
These multi-taskers will help you stay organized and ready for any Summer outing.
Muslin Nursing Scarves:
A scarf so soft and breathable, it can be worn all year round.
Plush Hooded Towels:
They are ultra-absorbant, super cute and sized for years of use – may it be after a dip in the pool or the bathtub.
Thank you to The Lavish Pear for including the Classic Muslin Nursing Essentials Set as part of the “Mama Must-Have: Hospital Bag Essentials” round-up. Read about it here (and keep your eyes peeled for a Muslin Nursing Scarf shoutout)!
Win these fantastic goodies and bubble over with joy! Good Luck!
Mother’s Day is around the corner and we have gathered some ideas and inspiration not just for the perfect gift but also the other little details that show her that she is special. Because we all know that when it comes to the little details, like a sweet card or a unique gift wrap, it just elevates what ever is inside that little token of affection. Wether you are looking for something for your deserving mother, wife, grandmother or best friend – here are some ideas that will be sure to make her day!
1. customize your gift with unique, printable gift wrap. Get these beautiful designs in coral here >
2. We can never have enough family pictures around the house. This DIY picture cube is easy to make and a decorative way to display some of her favorite family shots. Get the tutorial here>
3. Check out this sweet and elegant pendant from Kate Spade and get it here> for the “Queen Bee” in your life.
4. And don’t forget the card! This trendy letterpress card has a tongue-in-cheek message and is hand printed in sunny California. Check out these and other Mother’s Day cards here>
5. Take her to a class at Sole Cycle for Mother’s Day. Sound weird to take that deserving mom in your life to an exercise class? Not really when you get Mimosas afterwards!
6. No Mother’s Day is complete without some flowers. If nothing else – this is a must-get. These beautiful pink Peonies are a delightful (and safe) choice for any mom.
7. Our modern and stylish nursing scarf in Malibu makes the perfect gift for a new mom in search for a stylish breastfeeding accessory. Get it here >
And if you still need more ideas for ALL those deserving moms in your life, be sure to check out our Pinterest board for many more crafty, stylish and unique gifts.