Sometimes I think that I might have more fun planning our family vacations than I do when we are actually on them! I don’t really mean that but I do have a (very Type A) personality that loves all the coordination and planning that is involved in taking a family trip. Now, if you ask my husband he will probably tell you a different story.
I was doing some research for family trips suggestions and here is a list of places to visit this year (lists courtesy of Travel Channel & Yahoo travel):
1. Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort – Snowbird, Utah
2. Tanque Verde Ranch – Tucson, Arizona
3. Hilton Waikoloa Village – Waikoloa, Hawaii
4. Kingsmill Resort – Williamsburg, Virginia
5. Beach & Boardwalk – Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
6. Out ‘n’ About Treesort – Takilma, Oregon
7. La Costa Resort and Spa – Carlsbad, California
8. Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Orlando, Florida
9. Flight Simulator – Anaheim, California
10. Bigfoot Zip line – Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
International: Just in case you are feeling a bit more adventurous!
The opinions expressed by the Bébé au Lait Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Bebe au Lait or any employee thereof. Bébé au Lait is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Bébé au Lait Bloggers.